Find a place to be myself.

It will be almost one year since I came to Malaysia.
These days, I'm thinking what I will do to next step in my life.

Since I started to work in Malaysia, lots of things happened and kind of I lost myself these days.

One day I have thought about myself a lot,

asked me.

"Do I like me now?"

My answer was ... "Not really."


About a year and a half ago, when I was in Canada for working holiday,
I liked my self. After I went back to Japan from Canada, I still liked myself.
But now, my answer is "No".

I realized that when I have some own target or my vision is clear and I'm doing something for it, I like myself.
When I'm just working in a company as an employee and doing daily tasks, there is no effect on my life. So easy to keep going with no awareness but after I spent time, I just realize that...

What am I doing now?
What do I want to do then?

If the question came up, it's time to set the goal again, think about my life.

When I really don't know the answer, ask myself

What is my priolty of my life?
What is my treasure?

And stop to thinking and just follow my heart.

The answer of my heart is always simple.

Follow your heart and find the place where you can be yourself.

This is the answer.




Comments

Popular Posts