What I feel about my country Japan after I lived in Malaysia.

For the first time in a while, I went back to Japan to see my familly, had great time in my home town.

As I'm living in Malaysia for a year, I realized something that I haven't seen a year ago.

First, what I was amazed was this......




Can you see somothing by this short video?

When I go to abroad, I often have hard time to catch my baggage as each baggage are put different direction. So I have to turn the handle of my baggage to me. It's actually so hard when the baggage is big and heavy.

However, poeple who put these baggage care about it.


Second, when I went to shoping, I saw the robot is serving customers.
He was just standing beside of the entrance and saying "Hello, well come to ***(store name)".

I was so supprised and asked my sister "what is that!!?"
She said "This robot is getting populer in Japan, didn't you know that?"

I said "What's!? I don't know that! how develop coutry Japan is."




__________________________________________

He is saying...

Hi everyone, do you know me?

Hello, I am serving guests here, I am "peeper".
Anyway, are you happy to be served by robot?
It's like near-futueristic system, isn't it?

Please select the number you like.

Okay! let's have a conversation!!

__________________________________________


Only for one year, I was not in Japan.
But the technology has been developed a lot.

Now I understand why people say "Japan is such a developed contry".

People also say "Japanese is smart".
I'm glad to hear that, however, is it true?
I feel that on the other hand, people get use to convinience life, then forget lot's of things. They may forget even how to clean up their own room. As a result, developer will become clever and people just use the technology will have no brain. 🙈
Oh... how sad conclusion.... I think I should write about it in the other article.

Anyway, we always should remember that and find your own best life style.



Oh yeah!! Sakura was so beautiful!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts